Tales from the Mark Side: The Conservative Voice in Manatee County
Liar liar, pants on fire: Biden’s list of lies is growing out of control
By Mark Young
I’ve said it over and over that democrats have always relied on the ignorance of the American voter, and I’ve always said that because the democrats themselves said that very thing in their leaked DNC emails.
But how dumb do they really think we are?
Well, that’s a bit of a loaded question since they so easily manipulated so many with the fake Russian collusion hoax and a plethora of other lies spread by Adam “The Alien” Schiff and Nancy “Nonsense” Pelosi during President Donald Trump’s administration.
It’s quite something to see liberals not only ignore the facts, but continue to make counter arguments based on lies and misinformation.
Liberals are truly incapable of logical reasoning. I still see so many liberals on my Facebook feed claiming nothing is Joe Biden’s fault and posting memes with blatantly false information.
I know we’ve established many times over that liberals are mentally ill, and that fact is scientifically proven. But I still find myself asking out loud, “WTF is wrong with these people?”
So let’s look at the facts because liberals hate that, and I know it probably won’t do any good to present the actual facts to them. However, let’s give it a go, so here’s just a few of Biden’s lies just 18 months into this nightmare.
- Biden said just this week that America’s economy is the fastest growing economy, “in the world, in the world, in the world.”
What is up with this guy? Does he think saying something three times makes it true? Well it’s completely false. Dozens of nations have an economy outpacing ours.
- Biden told multiple lies regarding the Afghanistan withdrawal that created a humanitarian crisis and killed 13 brave Americans, gave billions of dollars in millitary hardware to terrorists and a massive air base meant to deter China over to Chinese control.
Remember, Biden said he was never advised by his military commanders that his decisions would create havoc, when in fact they did tell him he was making a mistake. And why? So he could have a photo op on the anniversary of 9-11 thinking he would be the hero by ending the war. As usual, Biden turned out to be the zero and had to skip his photo op after tripping over 13 dead Americans.
- Biden continues to lie about Russia and a long-over pandemic causing inflation when the numbers prove he is lying.
- Biden blamed the supply chain disaster on the pandemic when in fact he hired a small town mayor to be the transportation secretary, who took the first six months of his job off to breast feed his adopted baby.
- Biden continues to spread the lie that oil and gas companies have 9,000 leases that they refuse to drill. Yes, they have 9,000 leases but they don’t have 9,000 permits, which are being bogged down by Biden’s own burdensome federal regulations designed specifically to hurt the oil and gas companies.
- Biden is telling the American people that the U.S. is producing more oil than under Trump’s administration. False. Trump achieved America’s energy independence in his final year and oil production remains far less than Trump’s final year. Just imagine where we would be if Trump was still in office. Gas would be under $2 a gallon by now.
- Biden claims he has reduced the deficit. False. The deficit has reduced because Congress has brought his inflation-causing spending to a halt. And Biden still wants to spend trillions more.
- Biden told Americans that he would defeat the virus. False. The pandemic took a natural course and Biden not only did nothing to achieve that result, but is still pushing for federal mask mandates.
- Biden took credit for getting so many vaccines into American arms. False. Trump’s Operation Warp Speed produced those results.
- Biden recently blamed “ultra MAGA” Republicans for wanting to raise taxes and end Social Security, Medicare and Medicaid. Ridiculously false, and Biden made those claims in an effort to revive his monstrous Build Back Better plan. Biden and his minions were pushing for this bill during a time when they were telling the other lie that inflation was transitionary.
- Biden told Americans recently that the gun industry is the only industry immune from lawsuits. Even PolitiFact had to remind him that wasn’t true, noting, “The gun industry is not entirely exempt from being sued” … and … “there are a number of federal laws that restrict liability for a variety of other business sectors.”
- Biden recently said Americans couldn’t purchase a cannon when the Second Amendment became law. False. Regulations on what could and could not be purchased came decades later.
- Biden recently claimed he had been to Iraq more than 40 times. False. While he did go 21 times, Biden certainly hasn’t been there in close to a decade.
- Biden told the American people he was once arrested while protesting for racial equality when he was a teenager. False. Politico reports there is no evidence he was arrested, and in fact, the police drove him home that day.
- This past December, Biden told the American people he was against the Afghanistan war from the beginning. While Biden was indeed against the raid that killed Osama Bin Laden, as well as the 2009 troop surge that helped bring Taliban expansion back under control, Biden voted for the war after the 9-11 attacks. He told a similar lie about the war in Iraq.
- This past November, Biden told the American people that he spent a summer as a semi-truck driver. Politico reports that Biden once was a passenger in a semi-truck when he was a senator. He did have a summer job as a bus driver, but a semi-truck driver.
- Last summer Biden told the American people that al-Qaida was not in Afghanistan and was no longer a threat to the U.S. This lie came two months after a U.N. report stated al-Qaida was present in 15 Afghan provinces. Biden also stated that the Taliban and the U.S. were partners in ensuring al-Qaida would not be present in Afghanistan when the Defense Intelligence Agency clearly states the Taliban is allowing al-Qaida safe haven.
- We all know the southern border is an unmitigated disaster, but Biden has been caught in another lie. In March of last year, Biden told the American people that the U.S. was sending the “vast majority” of illegal family groups back across the border.
Border patrol data at the time even showed that the “majority” of illegals were being allowed into the U.S. The situation has declined dramatically since then, but now Biden just ignores any discussion about the border altogether, but it doesn’t take away from yet another Biden lie.
My friends, this is just a partial list because we only have so much space. I could literally fill my next 10 visits with you with a list of lies Biden has told just in his 18 months as president, much less the lies he told as vice president and as a senator.
But we must move on because at our next visit, we’ll talk about one of the biggest lies of all: The Jan. 6 Commission.
Until then my fellow Patriots, stay vigilant, stay aware and stay informed.
I’ll close this out today with a brief congratulations to Bob Spencer’s first editorial as the new publisher of the Manatee Herald. You can agree or disagree with him, but he came out swinging.
I like it.