We have received our 10 recycling convenience center containers, with slots for cardboard and doors for other recyclables. Here are the sites where they will be located; please locate the site nearest to your home.
1. East end of San Ortebello Drive adjacent to our elevated water tower
2. 100 22nd St. NE in parking area adjacent to city lift station
3. 1000 24th St. E. adjacent to the Dream Center
4. Cordova Lakes Dead End at 38th Ave. W./61st St. W. (will replace yard waste container there)
5. 17th Ave. W. Park at Wares Creek, adjacent to lift station
6. Lewis Park parking lot, 3120 1st Ave. W.
7. 9th Ave. W. (between 63rd and 64th St. W.), north side of road
8. Palma Sola Causeway, 9800 SR 64 W, adjacent to solid waste dumpster
9. 28th St. W. Park @ 2718 13th Ave. W., at opening in split rail fence
10. Red Cross Building Loop Road, 2905 59th St. W.
We will provide photos of the sites on our website when the containers are deployed. Beginning June 3, recycling will be accepted at these locations after curbside pickup is indefinitely suspended on that date